Contact Centre Nurse
Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a Contact Centre Nurse
Duties and Responsibilities
Provision of counselling, support and information to our Clients and employees
- Counselling and providing relevant information to clients and those who access through our call centre on reproductive health and related issues
- Making outbound calls to all clients from our database to find out about their client experience when visiting our service delivery channels and making necessary recommendation.
- Route calls and emails to the appropriate resource
Data entry to analyse communication with the clients
- Enter new customer information into the system and maintain the Call Centre database
Customer Information management
- Capturing and continuously updating new client information on the call centre data base.
- Conducting general follow ups to clients reaching our service delivery channels with specific emphasis on
- Family planning and cervical cancer screening.
- Establishing and facilitating use of client staff and strategic partner’s databases to be used in strategic marketing via bulk SMS.
- Timely escalation and resolution of all client queries using the defined escalation procedure.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Nursing from a recognized learning institution.
- Courses in customer care, communication, sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least one year working experience in an SRH organization
- Experience in counselling and working in a contact centre.
- Recent graduates with interest in Non- bedside nursing and telemedicine are encouraged to apply.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 1st April, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.