Our client, an international NGO whose mission is to coordinate UK military assistance to armed forces in Eastern Africa in order to contribute to Security Sector Reform and to increase peacekeeping capacity is seeking to recruit a Data Clerk
Duties and Responsibilities
- To collect data on all activity participants
- Update the database at the conclusion of each activity.
- Provide data interpretation, manipulation and analysis including spreadsheets, graphs and tables with context and commentary to support monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure the distribution of validation questionnaires and collation of replies
- Perform data checks and cleaning; generate and act on error logs.
- Assist in standardizing data management procedures such as documentation and reporting
- Generate data retrievals and summaries; prepare quality reports.