The IT Intern is responsible for installing, removing and maintaining software on computer systems and the network; diagnosing and repairing technical issues and addressing user requests, and planning the install of new PC’s and printers.
- Provide computer support via telephone, email and face-to-face contact
- Assist in troubleshooting computer equipment when problems reported
- Ensure that all hardware and software installed are operating properly
- Assist in the maintenance of server equipment and network connections
- Report hardware and software issues to vendors including coordinating resolution and support
- Other duties as assigned
- IT diploma or equivalent required; college student currently pursuing a degree in Information Systems or a related field of study is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office products
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (IT INTERN) to email@example.com Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.