Our client in the IT industry is searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidates to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi Office;
IT Support Consultant
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, the consultants will assist in ensuring team consultants are working on support issues raised by customers and that customers’ queries are being handled within the required timelines.
- Working with supervisor to monitor and assist support consultants to provide real time effective customer support.
- Carry out and provide feedback for support/customer related tasks as instructed by supervisor and/or managers.
- Providing consultancy and support for company’s products and solutions.
- Installing, Configuring and training customers on application software.
- Establish and maintain good corporate relations through effective customer care and publicity of company products to achieve client satisfaction.
- Ensure that Company’s image is always reflected in a good light.
- Stay abreast of product development and industry advances.
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Degree in IT or related field from a recognized institution
- 2 years’ experience in IT customer support
Successful candidate(s) will be required to travel and work at client sites within East and Central Africa.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Tuesday, 28th March 2017 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.