KCB Group Limited
Communications Manager, KCB Foundation
Nairobi – Kenya
The Position: Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partnerships, the job holder is responsible for providing editorial, strategic, creative and operational communications support.
As well as ensuring communications are both influential and informative to the full range of KCB stakeholders.
- Maintain and build reputation and support staff to make effective use of the brand.
- Production, sub-editing and distribution updates and support development of brand materials.
- Drafting, editing and distributing materials for the press.
- Develop, manage, update, and write content for website and maintaining social media accounts and the implementation of a social media strategy.
- Help market and communicate events. Provide creative, editorial and operational support for communications projects.
- Assist in the implementation of public affairs activity.
- Compile and circulate electronic daily news summary.
- General administration duties as required.
- Plan/create multi-media communications materials.
- Maintain library system for communication records.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following minimum requirements:
- A University Degree preferably in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field. Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in related field will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 4 years’ working experience, which should include:
- At least 3 years’ experience in communication
- At least 2 years’ experience in media relations and media coverage.
- At least 1 years’ experience in online communication and website content management
- Should have good Attention to detail
- Should have good relationship management skills
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday, 27th March, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
Certificates of Service as applicable