ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Kenya to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services in Kenya.
The Ministry of Health (MOH), CDC, and ICAP are planning to conduct a Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) to estimate the population-level impact of the national HIV prevention, care and treatment program in Kenya.
Applications are therefore invited for the following position under the KENPHIA project:
Warehouse Manager – KENPHIA Project
Location: Nairobi with some travel to regional warehouses
Overall Job Function
The Warehouse Manager is the focal person who will manage both the central and satellite field warehouses and will report to the Chief Operations Manager.
The Warehouse Manager will oversee the receipt of goods, implement efficient stock inventory monitoring and replenishment levels, as well as coordinates the timely distribution of goods to PHIA regional warehouses and field teams. This position is grant funded.
- Managing the warehouse and distribution of goods according to project requirements
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system, ensuring merchandise accuracy at all levels and reordering stocks through the organization’s procurement chain at least two months ahead of depletion
- Overseeing the dispatch and distribution of goods to KENPHIA regional warehouses and project field teams
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Supervise both central and regional warehouse staff