The Kenya Institute of Management is the hub of management and leadership excellence providing the highest quality professional and institutional development programs for greater growth and expanded opportunities.
Our mission is to steer and champion excellence, integrity and competitiveness in individuals and organizations throughout Africa and beyond.
We achieve this through our service / product portfolio including: Membership Development Programs, Professional Diploma in Management and Certifications, Executive Short Courses, Management Consultancy, Research Solutions, Entrepreneurship and Business Skills Training, Business Advisory Services , Business Excellence and Recognition Awards (OPI / COYA / SMOYA) and Management Magazine.
The Institute hereby seeks to recruit results-oriented and self-driven experienced professional to strengthen our branch network as:
Branch Manager – Kakamega Branch
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Head of KIM School of Management (KIMSOM), the Branch Manager’s duties and responsibilities will involve overseeing the overall running and operations of the Branch, market the Institutes’ products and services, provide all the Institute services to the members and clients and supervise staff and faculty at the branch.
Principal Accountabilities / Key Result Areas
- Smoothly drive the Strategic Plans and budget of the Branch to achieve the set targets.
- Recruit students for the Institute’s School of Management courses.
- Recruit professional members for the Institute.
- Promote and popularize all the Institute’s products within the Branch region.
- Represent the Management at the Branch level and implement Management decisions and Institute’s policies at the Branch.
- Prepare monthly reports covering all the activities of the Branch progress achieved and challenges being encountered.
- Assist in recruitment of lecturers for the Branch and supervise the teaching.
- Handle all enquiries on the Institute services and communicate customer needs to the relevant authorities.
- Be in charge of all resources of the Branch including finance and staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A Master’s degree in Business Management or related field.
- Full professional qualification in management related course e.g. CPA, CPS, ACCA, HND.
- At least Five (5) years’ experience in a similar position and related working environment.
- Highly proficient in computer applications.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills are required.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Highly creative, and passionate about exploring new ideas.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills.
- Have well developed interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Impressive presentation skills.
How to Apply
Apply HERE for the Branch Manager not later than Close of Business 7th April, 2017.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KIM is an equal opportunity employer.