KIMISITU Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Limited is a leading, dynamic and fast growing Sacco that empowers members economically by providing quality financial services through prudent mobilization of resources and excellent customer care.
We currently pride in over 7,000 individual members drawn from over 480 NGO’s, and Reputable organizations in Kenya.
We are seeking suitable candidates to fill the following vacant position;
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Terms: 3 year Renewable contract
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Position Summary: The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR support services to the organization.
This will include among others; employee relations, organizational review, HR policies development and implementation, performance management, talent management, recruitment, and rewards management.
- Advising on optimal organization structure and staff compliment
- Review, develop and implement HR policies and guidelines
- Update and maintain employee benefits schemes, staff welfares and timely renewals and compliance
- Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions. Ensure a disciplinary process is in line with employment act
- Conduct timely recruitment procedures, orientation, termination processes and exit interviews.
- Plan, organize staff training programs for employee development.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Maintain adequate staff performance assessment, appraisal tools and procedure and review of job descriptions matching skills and competences.
- Maintain and safeguard confidential human resource filing system with all relevant records.
- Maintain good employee relations by handling issues fairly and expeditiously
- Drive an equitable performance based remuneration scheme and manage payroll administration. In consultation with other managers anticipate future capacity justifications in line with the strategic plans
- Ensure compliance to occupational safety and health policies /identify potential hazards and corrective action for a safe working environment.
- Ensure capacity building through staff personal development, performance review programs and recommend appropriate training.
- In consultation with department managers, identify the skills/competency needs and undertake capacity building initiatives to empower staff within the organization annually.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link http://www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/humanresourcemanagerdataform/
The data form must be filled in full.
Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, the applicants should send application letter with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th March 2017.
Clearly state the subject of the email as Human Resource Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Those who will not get communication from us 30 days after closure should consider themselves unsuccessful
Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.