KIMISITU Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Limited is a leading, dynamic and fast growing Sacco that empowers members economically by providing quality financial services through prudent mobilization of resources and excellent customer care.
We currently pride in over 7,000 individual members drawn from over 480 NGO’s, and Reputable organizations in Kenya.
We are seeking suitable candidates to fill the following vacant position;
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Terms: 3 year Renewable contract
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Position Summary: The Job holder will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
This include planning, organizing, directing and controlling in accordance with laid down policies and procedures, delegated authorities and guidelines.
- Ensuring communication, planning schedules, appointments, meetings, reports, presentations and associated tasks are well organized for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Planning and organizing board and management meetings
- Managing and prioritizing workflows to ensure that meeting reports, minutes, correspondence and matters for attention are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- General administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer in the controlling of daily activity and diary management
- Develop and maintain a contact database for clients, vendors, key stakeholders, regulators, etc. and ensure that this is updated on a regular basis.
- Ensure all documents from the Chief Executive Officer are professionally styled and presented in accordance with corporate standards.
- Draft communication correspondences on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Verify all expenses and claims and forward to finance for payment.
- Plan and organize local and international travel, accommodation and visa arrangements, scheduling of meetings/visits, co-ordination with travel agencies
- Ensure parking arrangements and access control for external visitors are reserved
- Ensure that all physical and electronic records including confidential and sensitive society documents are safely kept and a record of the same retained at all times.
Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests for the CEO and delegating where appropriate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link http://www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/personalassistanttotheceodataform/
The data form must be filled in full.
Ensure to indicate your current and expected salary.
Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, the applicants should send application letter with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th March 2017.
Clearly state the subject of the email as PA TO THE CEO.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Those who will not receive communication from us 30 days after closure should consider themselves unsuccessful
Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.