Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a well-established organization and seeks to engage with a professional high drive, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the position of :-
Main Purpose of the Job
To carryout product development, sales and supervise the personnel, to ensure that all the company programs are run appropriately to achieve the company goals.
- Research and develop products and markets with result targets
- Develop agencies with long term
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Supervise and assign duties to the relevant personnel.
- Ensure equipment installation and servicing are carried out professionally
- Set the sales target to the sales executives and ensure they meet them.
- Ensure that all tenders and quotations are done in time.
- Ensure all LPOs have been serviced.
- Authorizing dispatch of supplies.
- Ensure there is maintenance and development of existing and new customers to satisfaction.
- Giving the performance reports to the director.
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website http://www.bpc.co.ke on or before 19th March, 2017