Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a well-established organization and seeks to engage with a professional high drive, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the position of :-
Main Purpose of the Job: To carryout product development, sales and supervise the personnel, to ensure that all the company programs are run appropriately to achieve the company goals.
- Research and develop products and markets with result targets
- Develop agencies with long term
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Supervise and assign duties to the relevant personnel.
- Ensure equipment installation and servicing are carried out professionally
- Set the sales target to the sales executives and ensure they meet them.
- Ensure that all tenders and quotations are done in time.
- Ensure all LPOs have been serviced.
- Authorizing dispatch of supplies.
- Ensure there is maintenance and development of existing and new customers to satisfaction.
- Giving the performance reports to the director.
- Liaise and attend meetings and other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Make sure all the relevant legal and professional standards and adherence.
Job Skills and Person Competencies
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science and Technology or Equivalent Qualification
- At least 3 years related experience
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website www.bpc.co.ke on or before 31st March, 2017
Tel: +254 712 316 877
(Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank)