On behalf of our client we are looking for highly competent Lady Driver /admin Assistant
Lady Driver /Admin Assistant
Salary: KSHS: 18,000-20,000
Job location: Nairobi
Overall Job purpose
To support business growth in our trading outlets by harnessing pleasant customer experiences at every touch point and nurturing good business relationships with all levels of trading outlets that the Company deals with. To also support business operations through different administrative functions including driving.
- On possible products that could be included in the Company’s product portfolio
Growing product sales in current retail and wholesale outlets by growing both quantity of SKU’s stocked and TYPES of SKU’s stocked
- Professional telephone handling skills at the reception area including records of important enquiries that come to the Company (event prospects or business enquiries)
- Handling all office equipment with care and ensuring that cleanliness standards are maintained at the reception area
- Operational duties in the office including messengerial work, cleaning office, filing, assisting in the production area amongst others
- Picking and delivering of company products to various destinations.
- Ensuring that vehicle is safe to drive before work is done i.e. ensuring oil, battery, lights and other functional checks are done before driving vehicle
- Promptly reporting any problems with vehicle to ensure that vehicle stays well maintained.
- Ensuring the Company vehicle does not exceed due dates when required for servicing. As and when required also supervising any garage or maintenance work that the vehicle requires, ensuring competitive sourcing of parts and that quality work is done on vehicle
- Ensuring that the vehicle is driven and handled well in the course of duty and that you maintain a valid driving license in the course of duty
Skills and Competencies required
- Diploma or bachelor degree holder in any business related course.
- 2 year experience working in the same role.
- Must possess a Certificate of Good conduct.
- Must have a valid driving license and be an accident free driver.
- Excellent eye sight and honesty.
- Must be smart and presentable (well groomed).
- Understand the traffic rules.
- Good communication skills must have good command of English and Kiswahili languages.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be well conversant with Nairobi and its environs.
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your well detailed CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Lady Driver/Admin Assistant) to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org 12th March 2017.Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.