Duma Works is recruiting a Litigation Advocate for a top mid-sized law firm in Nairobi.
- Attending Court
- Dealing with clients
The ideal candidate should
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, with a current Practicing Certificate.
- Have at least 3 years post admission working experience in a busy Law firm.
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and have the ability to handle pressure.
- Have the ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity with a high sense of professionalism.
- Be proactive, self-motivated and aggressive.
How to Apply
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2656”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2656 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th March 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.