Duma Works is recruiting an Office Messenger for one of our clients.
The hiring company is an established law firm in Nairobi.
- Timely delivery of correspondence and documents
- Accurate delivery of letters with nil errors on attachments and enclosure
- Prompt and timely retrieval of files for incoming correspondence
- Timely retrieval of files for bring ups and forwarding them to the advocates
- Orderly filling and ensuring all files have bring-ups and nil misfiling
- Maintaining a clean working environment and ensuring tidiness at all times
- Photocopying documents with minimum wastage on printing papers
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Excellent communication skills
- Post High school Diploma/Certificate
How to Apply
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2719”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2719 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 14th March 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer