IT – Manager
Our client, a well-established global FMCG company is looking to recruit an IT – Manager. The successful candidate MUST provide a strong and secure infrastructure foundation using Active Directory IT Security and firewalls etc and ensure effective disaster preparedness is implemented in line with Company and Group requirements, and data software and hardware security and integrity at all times.
- Manage & provide IT support of all IT infrastructure in offices & working environments retail outlets
- Provide Project management skills and support.
- Establish and Prioritize key business requirements.
- Formulate a clear IT strategic plan by identifying and aligning with key stakeholders
- Work with MIS team members to analyze and resolve on-going day by day issues.
- Research and recommend solutions locally and in collaboration with Group MIS.
- Lead, execution, development and implementation of MIS systems, on-going support, upgrades & maintenance
- Negotiate and manage IT agreements with vendors and partners
- Establish and develop key relationships and establish and ensure adherence to SLA’s.
- Establish security processes & regular monitoring of IT systems, data and access methods.
- Establish and control IT budgets
- Formulate internal SLA’s for key application provision and ensure SLA adherence.
- Regularly review, improve and test Disaster Preparedness and data security and integrity.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 160,000/= (Approx. 1600 USD) depending on skills and experience
Applications: To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.