A global bottling and manufacturing company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Project Manager.
The preferred candidate MUST have prior work experience in project management in the engineering industry.
- Organization, planning and validation of all technical activities and tasks.
- Financial management and cost control of the project.
- Claim and reclamation management.
- Spare and wear parts management in relation to projects.
- Manage maintenance contracts.
- Manage key account customers.
- Manage new installations and commissioning.
- Must have 4 year plus work experience in project management.
- Must have a Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Must have solid and proven technical background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical ability and detail oriented.
- Must have good financial understanding.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Must be willing to travel.
Monthly Gross Salary: Dependant on experience
Deadline: 4th April 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2lN2AbJ
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***