Human Resource Officer – Marketing Agency
Location: Upperhill, Nairobi
Our client, a leading BTL (below-the-line) marketing agency, is looking to hire an experienced Human Resource Officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with management.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance.
- Drive company-wide staff motivation/employee engagement.
- Train supervisors/team leaders on HR matters.
- Work with management on HR strategy.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances and performance evaluations)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc. and take minutes)
- Deal with employee requests regarding Human Resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves and statutory deduction)
- Communicate with government agencies (NHIF, NSSF) when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.