At Masaba Services we pride in offering customers with services that they can rely on for stable network operations.
We ensure our teams follow best practices in project implementation and strive to meet this quality services in time.
The key responsibilities and duties of Projects Admin are;
- Ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the Organization’s requirements
- Providing relevant guidance to project teams
- Maintaining and integrating project plans
- Tracking & reporting overall progress
- Administering the project budget and ensuring that it is within the financial resources available.
- Planning & scheduling resources for a group of projects
- Monitoring resource utilization
- Performing quality reviews
- Establishing and maintaining the project documentation information.
- Ensuring acceptance documents are submitted in time
- Provide an estimate budget of all projects before they start.
- Ensuring that the goals of the project and deadlines are adhered to.
- Ensuring that there is adequate stock for projects by liaising with the procurement department so that projects do not stall.
- Ensuring that all engineers have airtime to ease communication.
- Timely approval of all requisitions forms presented.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Tickets and travel.
- Bachelor in Business administration or any equivalent course
- Diploma in Business administration or any equivalent course
- Proficient in Microsoft Access
- Experience in working in telecommunication industry
- Two years’ experience working in a busy office
How to Apply
To be considered your application must submitted via email to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and to be received by 8th April 2017 and addressed to: Human Resource.
The subject head should read ‘PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR’