Site Acquisition Executive
At Masaba Services we pride in offering customers with services that they can rely on for stable network operations.
We ensure our teams follow best practices in project implementation and strive to meet this quality services in time.
The key responsibilities and duties of Site Acquisition Executives are;
- Ensuring project delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast.
- Documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing projects.
- Following the implementation plan according to the clients’ needs and wants.
- Provide on-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Work closely with Solution Architects and/or field engineers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and follow-up activities.
- Provide clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s, etc.
- Documentation: Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the client.
- Assist team in updating all implementation deliverables as required with new functionality rollouts.
- Create new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements.
- Acquire as many sites as possible.
- Visit the sites to ensure that work done is of high quality maintaining customer service level agreement.
- Conduct survey and use AutoCAD/MapInfo to design the layouts.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor in Business administration marketing
- Diploma in Business administration marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in working in telecommunication industry
- Two years’ experience working in a busy office
How to Apply
To be considered your application must submitted via email to Email: email@example.com and to be received by 8th April 2017 and addressed to: Human Resource.
The subject head should read ‘Site Acquisition Executive