Technical Sales Executives
Locations: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nyeri, Nakuru, Garissa, Thika, Machakos
Our client is a locally owned manufacturing company whose main function is in the manufacturing, marketing and servicing of cleaning products in both the industrial and institutional sector seeks to recruit a competent candidate willing to join the sales team and in turn develop his/her career in the sales and marketing profession, to fill the position of Technical Sales Executive as indicated below.
Technical Sales Support
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect for new sales leads
- Managing the correspondence between the clients
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Answering phone calls
- Responsible for finding potential customers and persuading these customers to purchase company’s goods and services
- Perform market research and determine what customers are looking for or might look for in the future.
- Understand the product and describing its benefits in great detail (demo’s at customers place)
- Conduct customer surveys and comments to get customer feedback
- Show customers what the company is offering is worth buying.
- Give a presentation and display how the company products work
- Assist in organizing in-house training
- Have a thorough knowledge of the competition, enabling him/her to show why the company’s product/service should be considered superior.
Skills & Qualifications Requirement
- Diploma / Certificate in hospitality/sales/marketing or any other relevant field
- Should be confident, energetic, organized and resilient.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in customer service.
- Confident enough to train users / clients
- Ability to learn on the job
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to demonstrate sound work ethics
- Individual of high integrity
N/B: please indicate your preferred location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nyeri, Nakuru, Garissa, Thika, Machakos)
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please address your application and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly email your CV (only), bearing names & contact details of at least 3 referees
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.