Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a Medical Detailer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the sale of the organizations pharmaceutical products to reach and exceed set sales targets
- Book appointments and orders with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments.
- Increase awareness and use of our pharmaceutical products e.g. Dissemination of IEC materials
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff within the organization service delivery channels
- Establish and maintain a database of active service providers and dispensing agents
- Maintain keen focus on product quality concerns and raise all matters in consultation with line manager
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the pharmaceutical sector, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and escalating the same to the line manager.
- Training and value clarification of providers with the aim of reducing abortion stigma at individual, health provider and community levels
- Conduct Continuous Medical Education (CMEs) around the project objectives and products to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Conduct Value Clarification and Attitude Transformation (VCAT) sessions to respective county governments
- Sponsor and attend annual professional meetings/ conferences
- Participate in Community health workers (CHWs) meetings and Youth Peer Educators (YPEs) meetings
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 21st March, 2017. Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.