Teaching Vacancies – Miale Education Centre
Miale Education Centre is a girls, private high school that runs the 8-4-4 system of education in the outskirts of Eldoret Town, Uasin Gishu County.
Miale Education Centre is committed to delivering exceptional standards of education and school care with uncompromising attention to quality.
We have teaching vacancies in the following teaching subjects from May 2017:
1. History & CRE or Geography and
2. Mathematics & Chemistry or Business Studies or Geography.
The teacher is responsible for planning, executing teaching plans, assessment, coaching and guiding students to ensure high performance.
Roles & Responsibility
- Plan and prepare lessons.
- Teach students according to their educational needs,
- Setting and marking of work to be carried out by the students in school.
- Assess students using agreed school criteria or equivalent national criteria.
- Advise and cooperate with the Head Teacher and other teachers on the preparation and development of teaching programmes, materials, assessment and co curriculum activities.
- Maintain good order and discipline among the students, safeguarding their health and safety when they are authorised to be on the school premises and on educational visits off school.
- Participate in meetings relating to the curriculum, administration, organisation and co curriculum activities of the school.
- Organise the control, evaluation and requisition of resources for own subject throughout the school and taking responsibility for their storage and maintenance.
- Participate in assemblies and Record the attendance of students.
- Take up responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Academic: KCSE mean grade of B –
- Professional: B.Ed. (Arts or Science) or related degree
- Experience: Previous experience in a similar position an added advantage.
- Others: Computer Skills, self-drive, excellent communication skills
If you are Interested and meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV stating your expected pay to: email@example.com on or before March 31, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.