Mobile Application Developer
(Salary) kshs 35, 000
My Client an institute of technology and innovation wishes to recruit a qualified Mobile App Developer to join our training institute
The Mobile App Developer will also collaborate with internal teams to develop functional user-friendly mobile applications delivering all aspects of the software development lifecycle including analysis, designing, coding, testing, and troubleshooting.
The role of the Mobile App Developer will be instrumental in improving our current apps and making future apps a reality.
- Strong Understanding in.
- Android Applications
- Windows Applications.
- SMS USSD
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Training on mobile application.
- Mobile application development
- Support all iterations of the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, documentation, release and support)
- Conduct quality assurance testing of all mobile application products, writing unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Gather specific requirements from the product development department and design user interfaces to improve user experiences
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Integrate existing backend services and tools and create new services to support the build of mobile applications