NLS Banking Solutions is looking for an Android Developer Intern who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Having published at least one original Android app is an added advantage
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with client server communication (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Basic knowledge of JAVA
- Working knowledge of XML user interface design
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 10th March 2017.
Indicate position on the email subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
NB: NLS Banking Solutions is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not charge any fees for employment consideration.