Duma Works is recruiting an Office Messenger/Rider for one of our clients. The client is a leading law firm in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations
- Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
- Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
- Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
- Ability to record package delivery information, for example time of delivery and recipient’s name
- Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have valid Driving License and Good Conduct,
- Experience of working for corporate/company as a rider,
- Experience riding in Nairobi
- Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and it’s environs,
- Good integrity and clients handling skills and must be able to perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2712”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2712, Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 16th March 2017