Job Title: Operations Manager – Experiential Marketing
Salary: 200K – 250K
Our client is a leading experiential marketing agency focused on creating experiences that transform brands and grow businesses.
They are looking to hire a proactive, motivated and self driven Senior Projects Manager to manage a wide range of projects ensuring that operations deliverables are completed consistently and on time, and that they meet quality standards and the clients’ requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct and coordinate project activities of the company
- Ensures that the projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications)
- Ensure the projects are effectively resourced and manage relationships with a wide range of groups (including all service providers).
- Managing and leading the projects’ teams, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans and managing project deliverables
- Monitoring project progress, performance and evaluation
- Liaises with, and update progress to senior management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related subject.
- At least 5 years relevant experience preferably in the industry
- Good understanding of all the relevant industry regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential
- Analytical and problem solving skills and ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Operations Manager – Experiential Marketing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 29th March, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted