(Salary) kshs 45, 000
My Client an institute of technology and innovation wishes to recruit a qualified Oracle Developer to join our training institute
Duties and Responsibilities
Training in Oracle development
Skills and qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science or any other IT/Business related degree from a recognized institution
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Online Analytical Processing environment will be an added advantage
- Any project management skills will be a definite advantage
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS, P/L SQL, SQL, Java, Android.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with various types of trainees, customers, employees, managers, and vendors to identify and resolve FMS related issues.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit their application letters, CVs, testimonials, copies of certificates and three referees, with their day time contacts, telephone numbers and email addresses not later than 30th March 2017 to email@example.com. Subject line should strictly read “ORACLE DEVELOPER”