Job Title: Careers Advisor (Re-advertisement)
Reference Number: OAN/SS/17/3
Location: Senior School
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepare children for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Careers Advisor for its Senior School.
Skills and Competence:
- Bachelor degree in Guidance and Counselling.
- Technical proficiency in the guidance and counselling.
- Candidates with a recognized qualification or demonstrable experience in career guidance will have an added advantage.
Experience and Competence:
- At least 3 years’ demonstrable experience a career guidance department.
- Worked with Psychometric and or centigrade testing.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and I.T. savvy.
- Demonstrably superior conversant with education opportunities around the world, especially in the United
- Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Australia, India and South Africa.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Manager, Oshwal Academy Nairobi through email@example.com.
Candidates who had previously applied need not re-apply.
The application closing date is 1st April 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.