Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Reference Number: OAN/SS/17/3
Location: Senior School
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepare children for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Laboratory Technician for its Senior School.
Skills and Competence:
- Diploma level (or above) qualification in Science Laboratory Technology.
- At least 4 years facilitative experience in a school laboratory.
- Demonstrable facilitative experience in an International school or international Curricula will be an added advantage.
Experience and Competence:
- Passionate about 21st Century laboratory technology and skills and I.T. savvy.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively and to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the Head of Senior School, Oshwal Academy Nairobi through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application closing date is 1st April 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.