Part-time, Project-based Training Consultancy Opportunities
Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited a Knowledge based firm offering Training, Consultancy and Resourcing solutions in Engineering Technology is looking to recruit new trainers. The training programs are typically customized, industry specific and helps to strengthen the skills of the organization’s employees.
Trainers are charged with delivering training that impart relevant knowledge and skill to our clients to enable their employees effectively perform their jobs. Our trainers also address advancements in technology, the latest findings from research and development and changes in the marketplace. They provide enhanced education to current employees to keep everyone up-to-date on changes in the industry that affect job requirements. These are project-based, part-time positions.
Current Training Opportunities:
The areas of training include the following and related areas:
- Power systems
- Power Generation, transmission, distribution
- Industrial automation; PLCs, SCADA, Drives
- Electrical systems, and drives
- Manufacturing technologies to include robotics, microcontrollers, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, and HMIs.
- Boiler controls and Instrumentation
- Pumps, compressors
- HVAC Systems
- World Class Manufacturing; Lean, TPM, Six Sigma, RCA
- Process Integration
- Industrial Maintenance
- Production Management
- Energy Management
- Renewable Energy – Solar, Wind, Geothermal, Hydro Techonologies
- Energy management and auditing
- Financial Engineering
Subject Matter Expertise: Trainers must have comprehensive knowledge of the topic they are discussing so that they can communicate the correct information and handle any questions from trainees. If they are providing instruction in skills, trainers must be competent to demonstrate the skill themselves.
Critical Thinking: Trainers will have to develop or assess materials that will help employees understand the subjects being taught. Trainers will have to understand the needs of the employees and judge what will work.
Decision Making: Trainers will have to decide the best programs to train their employees and meet the needs of the organization.
Communication Skills: Trainers need to speak present to groups of employees, speak interpersonally with individuals, report to management and meet with vendors. They must be friendly, clear, strong speakers.
Presentation Skills: Trainers must have excellent presentation skills to present training programs.
Interpersonal and Observational Skills: Trainers require good interpersonal and observational skills so that they can assess trainees understanding and knowledge of the training materials.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ technical industry experience
- A minimum of Engineering Degree relevant to the area of training (Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics,
- Manufacturing, Chemical and Process, Control etc.)
- Demonstrate previous training experience
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage
If you are interested in these opportunities, please submit your application with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, reference letters and details of referees stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the field of interest directly to email@example.com