Job Vacancy: Personal Assistant
You will be responsible for providing an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistical service to the Director.
- Handling Directors’ day to day office affairs, meetings, arranging bookings of flights locally and International.
- Organizing for Boardroom meetings and necessary requirements for Directors.
- Manages the flow of information and memos received or going out of Managing Director’s Office.
- Information Preparation: will be responsible for preparing information for internal and external distribution. This may include letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, writing reports and speeches, and any other information/preparation required.
- Budget Management: will be responsible for management of the MD’s departmental budget, tracking monthly expenditure, variance analysis and reporting and supporting the MD’s office in preparation of the annual departmental budgets.
- Records Management: will be responsible for setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing systems for the Office of the MD, as well as Executive Team meetings recordkeeping requirements
- Discretion: position holder will be privy to information that must be protected, so being able to maintain utmost confidentiality and exercise discretion is essential for success in this job.
- Handling and keeping all companies related correspondence and records, both internal and external.
- Communicating and coordinating with clients/customers to ensure their requirements are attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Handle any personnel, staff-related matters and obtain quotations for varying items when required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any business course. Professional course will be an added advantage.
- Proven 2 years’ working experience in similar roles.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication in both English and Swahili
- Proficient with Microsoft Office / Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Self-motivated and willing to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent time keeper and customer oriented.
- Professional appearance.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 27th March 2017.