Office of the Chairman
Our client, a leading Co-operative with national wide presence is seeking to recruit for the post of Personal Assistant- Office of the Chairman.
This role will manage the use of technology and facilities support, as well as provide expertise to the drafting of presentations, correspondence and special projects activities.
The incumbent fulfills a critical role in exercising considerable and sound business judgment on behalf of the Chairman in order to ensure incoming requests and communications are appropriately directed.
- Provide administrative support in a complex environment to senior leaders
- Coordinate complex, senior-level internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Maintain detailed and constantly changing calendars, prioritize meeting requests, and assist with related logistics (ie: distributing/copying/binding meeting materials, booking conference rooms, etc.)
- Arrange domestic and international travel arrangements including ground transportation and accommodation ,
- Process expense reports utilizing Concur
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and interact with senior business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Organize, prioritize, and summarize the content of incoming mail, special requests, and meetings
- Compose and type correspondence, memos, presentations, confidential materials, etc.
- Organizing and maintaining a filing system that ensures quick and easy access to information when responding to requests from the Chairman, or following up and completing requests made of the Chairman.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Any other duty that is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification.
- Data Utilization: Requires the ability to evaluate, audit, deduce, and/or assess data using established criteria.
- Includes exercising discretion in determining actual or probable consequences and in referencing such evaluation to identify and select alternatives.
- Human Interaction: Requires the ability to apply principles of persuasion and/or influence over others in coordinating activities of a project, program, or designated area of responsibility.
- Equipment, Machinery, Tools, and Materials Utilization: Requires the ability to operate, maneuver and/or control the actions of equipment, machinery, tools, and/or materials used in performing essential functions.
- Verbal Aptitude: Requires the ability to utilize a wide variety of reference, descriptive, advisory and/or design data and information.
- Mathematical Aptitude: Requires the ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division; the ability to calculate decimals and percentages; the ability to utilize principles of fractions; and the ability to interpret graphs.
- Functional Reasoning: Requires the ability to apply principles of rational systems; to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form; and to exercise independent judgment to adopt or modify methods and standards to meet variations in assigned objectives.
- Situational Reasoning: Requires the ability to exercise judgment, decisiveness and creativity in situations involving evaluation of information against measurable or verifiable criteria.
Send your C.V and Cover letter to email@example.com clearing indicating the position being applied for as the subject. Also indicate you current and expected salary. Application deadline for this post is 16th March 2017.