We a seeking to recruit a Stores and Logistics Officer to be in charge of the overall supply chain management of a medium sized pharmaceutical company headquartered in Nyeri Town and with a distribution network all over Central Kenya.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage stores in terms of receipt and delivery of goods
- Ensure minimal losses and efficient customer care
- Work with procurement team to ensure best stocking levels
- Ensure proper packaging of goods
- Manage expiration of goods
- Keep all records of operations as required by management
- Organize the team for a smooth flow of orders which are strictly timed to delivery
- Logically organize transport following efficient and timed delivery schedules
- Be in charge of 15 drives and store clerks
- Ensure safety for human resource and the firm’s stock and other assets
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The candidate should have a business related degree preferably in supply chain management
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- The candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience in logistics and operations work environment with at least one year at a supervisory level.
- Proven Proficiency in the use of MS-Office,
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
All candidates with the requisite qualifications should send a cover letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae only to email@example.com to be received not later than 23rd March 2017.
Please note that applications will be reviewed and shortlisting done on a rolling basis.
Kindly provide your expected remuneration.