Job Title: PR / Social Media Executive
Salary: 50K – 70K
Our client is a leading public relations and communications firm in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Social Media Executive with experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space.
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog)
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Marketing Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar industry
- Ability to demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in various social media platforms
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO
- Have experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Ability to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
How to Apply:
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (PR – Social Media Executive) to email@example.com before Friday 24th March, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.