for the Pediatric Anesthesiology and Surgical Training Program
- Coordinate the fellowship program including recruitment, and interview of fellowship candidates
- Organize and obtain institutional approvals in Kenya for the training programs
- Logistic management for all short term training courses
- Coordinate implementation of curriculum development
- Provide administrative support will include lecture schedules, trainee assessments, report development for academic institutions, and financial reports when needed.
- Maintain the program Gantt chart and ensure adherence to implementation, budgeting and reporting timelines
- Coordinate monitoring and evaluation for the various program activities;
- Initiate budget management for program activities ensuring accurate and up to date recording of financial transactions with support from the program accountant.
- Support procurement of equipment and supplies
- Ensure utilization and reporting of financial expenditure is done in line with financial policies
- Manage logistics for visitors (students and program staff) within the education program including travel (air and ground) and accommodation
- Serve as the communication link for the program with all the different stakeholders
- Ensure proper documentation of all program activities including pictures and video when possible is done at all times
- Submit monthly and quarterly reports which includes both financial and program accomplishments and upcoming goals
The desired candidate should have a minimum of the following qualifications
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field
- At least two years of experience in program management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge and skills: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Be able to travel frequent
- Organized and able to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to serve with HSO and its partners
If you meet these qualifications, send your CV, copies of your certificates and transcripts, and your cover letter with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Please indicate the ‘PROJECT COORDINATOR’ in the subject line.
Applications to be submitted by 15th March 2017.
A background check will be carried out for those that will be selected.
Only those that will be selected will be informed for the interviews.