Position: Project Engineer
The Role: Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Control project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Requirements Analysis (Mombasa residents are encouraged to apply)
- Design Skills,
- Project Management,
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
- Process Improvement,
- Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills,
- Safety Management,
- CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
Qualified persons to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting current and expected salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted