Industry: BTL Marketing
Salary: 60k – 80k
Our client is an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire a dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of Project Manager.
- Plan, execute, control and finalize marketing projects/promotions according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Manage, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Develop and deliver reports, proposals and requirements documentation.
- Develop product, brand and customer presentations.
- Responsible of trend analysis, market research and monitoring.
- Managing communication between all departments
- Liaise with service providers including venue owners for activations
- Manage the project budget and overall delivery of the project
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply:
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Manager – BTL) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 16th March 2017.