Property Maintenance Officer
(Residential and Commercial)
Salary: 40k – 50k based on experience
Our client is a well-established company engaging in development and management of both residential and commercial properties.
They seek to hire an experienced Property Maintenance Officer to ensure proper maintenance of the properties, ensure service levels by contracted vendors are up to par and provide tenants and staff with a safe, attractive, clean and efficient premise in which to reside and operate.
- Understand and maintain all aspects of the buildings security systems, including alarm, CCTV, metal detectors, locks and all aspects of the building. Maintain all equipment to a high standard and keep accurate records on file
- Produce daily and weekly reports on a timely basis on maintenance on security issues to be communicated and escalated to the property managers
- Maintain good relations and lias with tenants to resolve any reported issues
- Foster good working relationships with regulators, ensure understanding of regulation and licensing requirements and timely compliance response
- Maintain update data base of contractors and service providers
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Maintenance Officer – (Residential and Commercial) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th March 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted