Quality Assurance Manager
Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Manager Job
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Ensure adherence to HACCP and GMP materials
- Maintaining safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control
- points, equipment and resources.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that production and quality processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with production and quality assurance staff to establish procedures, standards and systems.
- Preparing daily quality and analysis reports and ensures that all the records are up to date.
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job title “QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER” on the subject line by 24th March 2017.