A fast growing Medical facility in Mombasa is looking for a Qualified Radiographer.
- Assist with patient scheduling, registration and preparation required prior to examination
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintaining patient’s records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound/X- ray procedure if necessary.
- Maintaining the ultrasound and X-ray equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Perform all required diagnostic X-ray and ultrasound procedures through proper positioning and technique, consistently demonstrating good judgment in evaluating the diagnostic studies.
- Practice and maintain standard precautions and infection control policy standards
- Record all machine output, scans completed and payments received on a daily basis
- Screen patient before exam for any precautions or contraindications pertaining to the examination.
- Minimum a diploma in radiography technology or its equivalent.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Experience to do Ultra sound/scanning & x-rays for at least two years.
- Registration with the radiation board.
Send your application letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current and expected salary to reach us by 29th March 2017.