Real Estate Professional – With Over 5 Years’ Experience in the Kenyan Market
Rama Homes is property Development Company committed to providing quality places for people to live in. We aim to be one of the largest real estate companies in Kenya in the next 5 Years with a considerable market holding
Reporting directly to the CEO the consultant will play a key role in developing of a business plan, strategy and track implementation of the same for Rama Homes to ensure the company gains a competitive edge within the market as well as ensure we achieve our organizational goals. The right candidate will be expected to have a solid foundation in operational leadership, people and project management, policy and process development and finance with a bias in building, construction and property.
- Creating a business plan for Rama Homes
- Developing a strategic Plan for Rama Homes
- Lead the development, implementation and updates of annual business plan for Rama Homes portfolio in order to achieve the strategic goals and options
- Lead in implementation of the strategic plan while presenting progress to the management on a periodic basis
Required Experience and Approach
- Seasoned real estate professional with demonstrated leadership and complex organizational management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with Senior management as well as board members and all levels of internal management employees
- Solid analytical and technical skills and be exceedingly well organized, process and quality focused and be able to quickly identify areas which need efficiency and effectiveness
- Result oriented with ability to identify opportunities and implement innovative ideas and solutions
- Previous work in developing strategic plans and business plans for real estate companies
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
If you feel you are well suited for this opportunity then feel free to drop an email to email@example.com
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.