We have opportunities for fresh graduates with a HR background to work with us as Recruitment Interns.
We are looking for committed and focused fresh graduates with a strong drive to achieve required results.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate strong competences in identifying the right match for specific job positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, social media among others
- Shortlisting and conducting interviews with the applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details.
- Briefing the candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Using social media/ LinkedIn/ company online system to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
Qualification and Skills
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- A go-getter and someone who is ready to learn.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- A high standard of written/spoken English
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th April 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement