We are a Pro-active, multi-service Human Resources Management and consulting firm committed to providing the uppermost level of professionalism and capability in human resource practice.
We are looking to fill the following positions;
Regional Team Leaders (RTLs)
The job holder will lead, supervise, develop and monitor Trade Development Representatives (TDRs) within assigned region / territory and ensure optimum realization of business objectives / targets within the region.
Eligible candidates shall possess the following: –
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Business Management or equivalent;
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience, two of which must have been in a TDR role;
- Successful management experience of a sales team, ideally within the Telecoms industry;
- Ability to lead and manage teams who are goal oriented in a team environment; IT literate (CRM and Web);
- Confident and influential communicator at subordinate, peer and management level;
- Good managerial, operational and organizational skills;
- Team oriented;
- Well presented with a positive, proactive and professional approach;
- Sense of responsibility and integrity;
- Ability to manage difficult situations and the stress associated with them;
Age: 25-30 years.
Interested applicants should send their CVS to email@example.com by 2nd April 2017 with the title of position applied as the subject and the region eg Western.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted