Our client, a global Relocation business that helps individuals and corporates move both internationally and locally is seeking to recruit a Relocation Delivery Manager to be based in Nairobi.
The successful candidate must have had prior experience handling relocation moves for corporate and individual clients from inquiry to closure.
- Oversee day to day delivery of Relocation Services.
- Ensure that client’s Key Performance Indicators ‘KPIs’ are met.
- Ensure global consistency and compliance in delivery of services.
- Responsible for the implementation and ongoing improvement/updates of relocation process.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance and implement improvement plans as required.
- Manage/delegate the work of the team members who are on leave.
- Hold weekly update meetings.
- Advise management of recommended changes to improve the services and efficiency of the team.
- Prepare monthly Relocation Service report to Management.
- Ensure profitability of Relocation division whilst providing exceptional client service.
- Work with regional and global teams on key initiatives/projects and implement accordingly.
- Support Director Relocation Services Africa with regional/global strategy.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in the related field.
- Must have above 4 years’ experience as a Relocations Services Consultant.
- Must have strong knowledge on Kenya and Nairobi markets.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh 150,000 – Ksh 233,000 (Approx. USD 1,500 – USD 2,330)
Deadline: 17th April 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2nUjy9s
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***