Job Title: Materials Engineer – Road Construction
Salary: 100K – 150K
Our client is in the building and construction industry engaging in Residential and Commercial Construction as well as Civil Engineering.
They seek to fill the position of a Materials Engineer to oversee research, specification, design and development of materials for road construction process.
- Selecting the best combination of materials for specific purposes;
- Assessing materials for specific qualities (such as conductivity, durability, renewability)
- Working to solve problems arising during the construction process
- Supervising quality control throughout the construction process
- Advising on inspection, maintenance and repair procedures
- Considering the costs implications of materials used and alternatives, in terms of both time and money
- A BSc in Civil engineering
- Registered engineer with EBK
- At least 8 years as a Material Engineer in Road Construction Projects
- Good communication skills for presenting technical data
- Extensive experience working on large road construction projects
- A good Team-Player
- Commercial awareness;
- Ability to apply scientific reasoning to industrial situations
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Materials Engineer – Road Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 24th March, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.