Job Title: Senior Accountant
Reporting To: Finance Manager
- Corporate Financial Planning.
- Finalization of accounts, quarterly and annually in co-ordination with auditors.
- Liaising with Banks & Financial Institutions.
- Reconciliation of Sales proceeds, Receivables and Creditors.
- Liaising with factory & other departments on Finance, Accounts & Stock Valuation.
- Filling statutory compliance with regards to VAT, Income Tax and Sales Tax.
- Preparation of quarterly, half yearly and yearly financial projectors and their interpretation.
- Effective control on creditor’s, debtor’s management.
- Effective Utilization of manpower under your control and their improvement to achieve quality output.
- To check & clear all the employee related reimbursements for different heads as per policy norms.
- To audit all the bills and vouchers against the advance or expenditures incurred.
- To prepare and maintain records along with acknowledged copies of various authorities as per requirement.
- Ensure proper implementation of all policies and procedures.
- Preparation of monthly report on the budget in terms of inflow and outflow of various departments
- Handling all Accounts & Finance function of a Manufacturing Firm
- Working experience of Handling Imports and Exports including Documentation and Custom Clearance.
Skills and Competencies
- CPA Finalist.
- 8 years with extensive working Experience.
- Must be mature, result Oriented, keen to details and be able to commit herself fully to the duties assigned.
- Should posses excellent communication, orgarnization and interpersonal skills.
- Must be 25 years and above.
Salary from 75,000/= Gross depending on experience / capability to deliver results.
Must be an Indian.
Email your CV to email@example.com