Job Profile: Sales Account Manager
Job Summary: Our client has a number of Lodges, Camps and Hotels across Kenya and Tanzania, They enjoys the goodwill of the international tourist market, as well as a diverse local individual and corporate clientele.
They seek to hire dynamic and result oriented sales account manager who are open to change, ambitious, ready to grow and hardworking. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager
Key Result Areas
- Development of the resorts, lodges and Hotel monthly sales and marketing plan.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets.
- Dealing with all aspects of sale and marketing campaign.
- Leading project management activity.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Attending client meetings and delivering sales presentations to different client set.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Completing administrative work, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Professional qualification like CIM is an added advantage
- Experience in sales with a strong background in the hotel or tourism industry.
- Ability to be proactive and demonstrate ownership and knowledge of a territory.
- The ability to develop and grow existing accounts.
- Should be experience in using sales force software and Opera – sales and front office.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong account management skills.
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting profitable relationships.
- Enthusiastic approach with customers.
- Confident on phone & in person.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Self-motivated, disciplined.
- Goal & results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 7th April 2017 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking “Sales Account Manager” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
“Our client is an equal opportunity employer”