JOB REF: PD/SE/1
About our client
This is your chance to join the FinTech revolution across Africa and join Direct Pay Online! They are one of the leading online payments companies across the continent with over 2,500 customers serving the travel, tourism and hospitality sectors.
Having recently secured a significant round of funding to accelerate the growth of the business there couldn’t be a better time to join their team. Based from their Head Office in Kenya, you will be selling their online payment services to customers in the Travel, Airline and e-commerce sectors.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong customer relations skills
- Proven track record in frontline sales and CRM system management
- Excellent face-to-face presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently, you must be self driven
- Must be very energetic and thorough
- Confidence, enthusiasm and persuasive in nature
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Possess a sense of Responsibility, Leadership and Innovation
You need to have a minimum of three years sales experience with proven closed sales in either one or more of the following sectors –
- Tour Operations
- Conference & Corporate Travel
- Transport: Taxi, Car Hire, Transfers
- E-commerce – retail & tech
- Fintech services
- Optional background in banking or software/system support will be considered a great advantage
- Understanding of Office System including Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience with CRM system for lead & pipeline planning & reporting is a critical requirement
- Fluent sales presenter
- Excellent written and verbal English
- An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
- Sales bonus based on performance will be provided
- Medical cover will be provided
People are their most important asset – they invest a great deal of time and resources in training and developing each and every person within the business to help them achieve great things. We do look for some core skills such as strong communication skills, exceptional customer relationship management and of course drive, hunger and tenacity! As they are at the forefront of the FinTech revolution, they have invested heavily in their internal systems in order to limit the amount of administration required on a day to day basis.
Their CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System has been designed to help you spend less time administering and more time selling so the more you use it the more productive you’ll become!
Send your CV in word format, with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner. Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the position. All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your e mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted