Job Title: Sales Executive – Optical Industry
Salary: negotiable based on experience
Our client is one of the largest and most successful ophthalmic lens manufacturers in India.
They wish to recruit a Sales Executive who will be tasked with overall sales in Kenya, on boarding of new clients, follow-up and key account management.
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- To prepare sales proposals for prospective clients
- Development and execution of Sales and Distribution strategies
- Increase sales, drive volumes and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships by effectively handlings objections/cancellations thus ensuring a high level of customer service is met at all times.
- Provide market feedback regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate sampling of products in response of their enquiries and provide quotations accordingly.
- Provide solutions and solve problems to customers in given accounts.
- Anticipate the client’s needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to products.
- Degree / Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Candidates should have existing experience of working with Optometrists and Labs and have good knowledge of all types of lenses including Free Form Rx Progressives.
- Minimum 2- 3 years experience handling key Accounts Sales
- Existing networks and contacts and added advantage.
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- Smart, confident, energetic and persistent.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Optical Industry) to email@example.com before Monday 27th March, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted