Location: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Our client, a leading European group in the high added-value communicating terminals market (set top boxes, internet boxes, electricity meters, etc.) is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing business with existing clients but also prospecting new clients in Tanzania and possibly other countries in the region
- Pre-sale phase, calls for tenders and negotiation of contracts, as well as in the project phase, for a successful completion of the business
- Generating revenue by ensuring, daily weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets are met.
- Developing strong relationships with clients and partners, to anticipate and support their needs
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure a strong presence
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data by product and by team member.
- Contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
Commercial and Technical Skills
- Very strong ability to identify business opportunities and turn a customer problem into an order.
- Great listening ability. – Ability to make presentations to clients and partners.
- Strong knowledge of the market (competition, trend, financing, …)
- Knowledge of the Infrastructure Market in Tanzania (Telecoms and Electrification)
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor in Engineering/Sales or related field
- 7 years’ experience with at least 3 in complex infrastructure sales
- Must be a competent driver
- Be willing to travel Regionally and Internationally
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th March, 2017. Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.